LipoSystem Doctor

LifeStyle Family Healthcare & Med Spa

5870 Long Prairie Rd #200

Flower Mound, TX 75028

Dr. Tambra R Garrett MD

This doctor performed LipoSystem on my stomach and now my stomach is disfigured, plus no inches lost at all, per the before and after pictures I was shown. The procedure has effected my health and I haven't felt well since the surgery. It's been since Oct 2008 and no good results, plus it cost $7000 which I am disputing with Care Credit. I talked to one on the people at Care credit and he wasn't any help. Don't have a MD do your surgery. Any MD can rent the machines.

Had an Experience with Garrett Tambra Rene MD?

Comments

:) Both my husband and I saw Dr.Garrett for almost 10 years.

She was wonderful and very caring. I never felt rushed when seeing her and she made sure I understood everything we discussed. We planned to continue seeing her after we moved to the Austin area this summer but apparently she is not practicing due to some kind of medical emergency. I would return to her if she starts practicing again.

Her nurse, Kelly, was not very helpful at times, especially when faxing prescriptions into a pharmacy but was never rude. I miss Dr.

Garrett!!!

Dr.Garrett has always been completely accurate in her diagnoses of myself and my entire family - in fact, when other doctors got it wrong or said that the problem was more complicated and would require serious intervention she correctly identified the problem and saved us from meds and procedures we didn't need.

Dr. Garrett's training is in family medicine...at a county hospital.

She's not trained to do cosmetic surgery and her experience is with patients who need affordable treatment...not the worried well.I completely trust her with my health and that of my family...but not for cosmetics.

Dr.Tambra Garret is incompetent.

She misdiagnosed many of my ailments and prescribed the wrong medicine. She is a nice and friendly lady, but not a good doctor. I quite going to her and started using a different doctor and my health improved dramatically. Her nurse, Kelly, was very rude and even my pharmacy said they had many problems with Kelly.

In fact, I had to change my pharmacy as they refused to deal with Kelly or Dr. Garrett's office anymore. The receptionist Sabrina used to be real friendly and a nice lady as well. But after working for Dr.

Garrett for several years, her attitude also changed and she is rude and not a nice person.I have changed doctors and am much happier.

Care Credit gave me a full refund.Dr.

Tambra Garrett didn't dispute the charge because I'm sure she knew she didn't do a good job at all on the Liposystem.

The lady I talked to at Care Credit told me she had other complaints about Dr.Garrett.